Sunday 2 October 2011

Hello Sunshine



So yes summer has arrived . . . . . .a little late But its made such a nice change to the dreadfully grey august I don't think anyone minds! I have been a bit quiet this week due to this spectacular weather, its not meant to last long so I thought I would make the most of it and leave the computer inside.
Yesterday my friend Izzie and I went on a beautiful ride along the Thames. It was Hetties ( My Adopted Bike ) Maiden voyage and although she still needs a little bit of TLC ( and a Jess make over ) we made it there and back safely which is the most important thing :) I have to admit though that as I haven't ridden a bike for a while my bum is feeling the affects today!!


Izzie :)


The River

I wish I had taken more photos as it was really beautiful. . . . another time. 
What have you guys been up to?

PS. As it is a Sunday I have some music for you:

I really love the sound of this girl. . . .cant wait to hear some more

Happy Sunday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment