Wednesday 28 March 2012

Steve for spring


There is something so spring/summer like about Steve Alans spring collection its just perfect for the week we have been having. 23 degrees in march you hear????? Mental . . .I'm not complaining though because I'm sure the UK weather will have its way with us and it will snow in august:) 
I have to say though that I have been taken unawares by the beautiful weather and do not feel very prepared clothe wise. I just love this collection, its simple, cute colours and shapes. 



Is the weather nice where you are?? Please share as there is nothing we brits like more than talking about the weather!!

Ps. Am just going out to see hunger games in a few minutes!!! Sooooooooooo excited, hope it lives up to the picture in my head:) May the odds be ever in your favour.
Happy wednesday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combination in the first outfit! Perth's weather has been crazily weird. We're only just now having cooler weather even though the leaves have yet to turn red for autumn. It was heat wave after heat wave!

    Hope you enjoy the movie!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete