Monday 30 April 2012

So Yeah, things I love right now,take 2

Some of my favourite things at the moment:







1. Crochet Blankets - I have been pinning like crazy pictures of different crochet blankets, this one from cocorose is especially lovely. 
2. Letters - I love getting letters, my friends and I try to send each other ones as often as possible which is great as a few of us live quite far away from each other. I have been collecting inspiration for my letters recently as I think I could be a little more creative with my offerings:) studiomeez is a great source.
3. Raincoats - Need a nice raincoat like this because it has truly been april showers/downpours here in the Uk the last week. Nice and simple with some wellies.
4. Seth Cohen- I have been reminding myself why I fell in love with this man all those years ago:) 
5. Matt Wisniewski - Just beautiful images, quite haunting some of them. I dont think I have seen more beautiful double exposure work.See more of his work here.
6. This photo - Taken by Elliott Erwitt of Robert & Mary frank in Valence, Espagne. 1952.  just love the feel of this photo, intimate and real. Can look at it for hours.
7. This Dress - Sadly too small for me, but I am planning a Jess version for this summer hopefully:)

What have you been loving lately?
Hope you had a lovely weekend, and Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment