Thursday 12 September 2013

Autumn


*

Autumn is the time of colours, warmth, hot chocolate, stationary, blankets, and new goals.





1. Cook more - I have hundreds of recipes in my Yum folder on Pinterest and never try any of them. So I want to try at least one every week:)
2. Exercise - Again I have let this go a bit recently and its not good, I want to find a fun dance class in my area and get moving again!
3. Stick with the sewing - I was on a sewing roll over the summer and want to keep that going. Some nice dresses in wool sound like fun!!
4. Read - When I was a child I used to read about 10 books a week. . . .and that's only because that was the librarys limit!! I don't know why I don't make ore time to read any more. Turn off the computer/TV/mobile phone and just read. That's my goal:)

Do you guys have any goals this season??

X

1 comment:

  1. i find that my schelp of a commute is only good for one thing: reading! But you're right, it would be nice to actually turn off all the tech and have a good read on the sofa too. I'm v.guilty of pinning lots of recipes to pinterest and never making them - i think I might steal this goal for myself!x

    ReplyDelete